Astronomy Club policy for checking out observatory keys:
- Only the people listed below may check out keys. The special cards
that we used to issue to users are no longer valid.
- Astronomy Classes and Astronomy Club events have priority over
- Keys may be checked out from the Astronomy Building main office (103)
during regular business hours (8:30-5:00 M-F).
- Patrons must show their student/staff ID card to the secretary,
who will then confirm that they are on the list below and record
their name and contact info.
- Keys are due back by 11:00 AM the following business day (they may be
checked out on Friday for the whole weekend)
- If you wish to check out the keys for a second night, first return
them by 11:00am, and then check them out again after 3:00pm.
(Be courteous to others who may want to check out the keys)
The following Astronomy Club members are authorized to
check out keys for the UIUC Observatory. This list expires
at the start of Fall Semester 2005 (August):
Yoonen H. Kim
If you have questions about this list, or would like to schedule a
training session, please contact the Astronomy Club Observatory
Chairperson(s) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List last updated on March 20, 2004. Email email@example.com with questions.
- the most up to date version of this list can be found online at: www.astro.uiuc.edu/checkout.html
Astronomical Society Home Page